Privacy of your personal information is an important part of our office providing you with quality dental care. We understand the importance of protecting your personal information. We are committed to collecting, using, and disclosing your personal information responsibly.
All staff members who encounter your personal information are aware of the sensitive nature of the information that you have disclosed to us. They are all trained in the appropriate uses and protection of your information. Please be assured that every staff person in our office is committed to ensuring that you receive the best quality dental care.
To help you understand how we are doing that, we have outlined here how our office is using and disclosing your information. This office will collect, use, and disclose information about you for the following purposes:
- To deliver safe and efficient patient care
- To identify and to ensure continuous high-quality service.
- To assess your health needs
- To provide health care
- To advise you of treatment options
- To enable us to contact you.
- To establish and maintain communication with you.
- To offer and provide treatment, care, and services in relationship to the oral and maxillofacial complex and dental care generally.
- To communicate with other treating health-care providers, including specialists and general dentists who are the referring dentists and/or peripheral dentists.
- To allow us to maintain communication and contact with you to distribute health-care information and to book and confirm appointments.
- To allow us to efficiently follow-up for treatment, care, and billing.
- For teaching and demonstrating purposes on an anonymous basis
- To complete and submit dental claims for third party adjudication and payment.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- To process credit card payments
- To collect unpaid accounts
- To assist this office to comply with all regulatory requirements.
- To comply generally with the law
If a new purpose arises for the use and/or disclosure of your personal information, we will seek your approval in advance.
Our office will not under any conditions supply your insurer with your confidential medical history. In the event this kind of a request is made, we will forward the information directly to you for review, and for your specific consent.
When unusual requests are received, we will contact you for permission to release such information. We may also advise you if such a release in inappropriate.
Any questions or comments that relate to this notice may be directed to Dr. Nick’s White & Healthy Dentistry through one of the following ways:
Dr. Nick’s White & Healthy Dentistry
4010 West State Street
Tampa, FL 33609