Why Choose Dental Bonding in Tampa?
Composite resin is used to restore teeth damaged by dental decay. Your Tampa dentist can also use this process to repair teeth that:
- Are cracked
- Have stubborn stains that don’t respond to teeth whitening
- Are chipped or have minor fractures
- Have gaps
- Are misshapen
- Are too small or short
- Are crooked
Who Is a Good Candidate for Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is a fast, easy way to repair minor damage to the teeth, particularly the front teeth. It’s an ideal option for patients on a tight budget who can’t afford to improve their anterior teeth with porcelain veneers.
The best candidates have relatively healthy teeth, roots, and jawbone structure. Most of the enamel must be intact as well.
Who Is Not a Good Candidate for Dental Bonding in Tampa?
Typically, dental bonding is utilized in cases where minor issues need to be repaired. Patients who need major restorative work are not good candidates, including those:
- With deep dental decay
- With significant fractures
- Who have habits like biting their nails or using their teeth as tools
- Who clench and grind their teeth at night (unless they commit to wearing a night guard to protect their dental work)
- With deep cracks in the teeth
- With advanced periodontal disease and loose teeth
- Have sustained severe dental trauma